Can you believe that August is almost over?? This summer has flown by but I’m not ready to let it go just yet……we still have about 4 weeks left of our #MittenSummer and I’m making the most of it. This recipe is perfect for any party or gathering and it’s healthy and refreshing.
This Lemonade is amazing! Its so refreshing-perfect for boating or camping the #Mitten
- 1 1/3 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemons
- 8 cups Water + 3/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 3 Drops of YL Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 Drops of YL Lemon Essential Oil
- 1st put the sugar and 3/4 cup of water in a small sauce pan and warm over medium heat till the sugar is dissolved
- Set aside and let cool
- Squeeze the lemons and add to a GLASS pitcher then add the water
- Once the sugar water is cooled add the Essential oils to it
- Stir then add to the lemon water
- Serve over ice and ENJOY!!!
Can be stored in the fridge for 4 to 5 days