This is a DIY lemon & honey sugar scrub to keep your skin glowingly happy! It’s a great exfoliate for dry skin and has lots of moisturizing power built in with coconut oil.
It is ideal for mature skin and will also help fade age spots and sun spots.
The lemon oil is known for its clarifying and cleansing properties.
You can use it on your hands, body or face.
The organic coconut oil and raw honey will deeply moisturize your skin.
The organic sugar will gently exfoliate dead cells and will leave your skin refreshed.
- 3/4 cup of organic sugar
- 8 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1/2 cup of unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- Mix the organic sugar with the coconut oil and honey
- Add the lemon essential oil
- Use 1 tablespoon of scrub at a time and rub the paste in your palms until loosened
- Gently massage for 3 to 5 minutes on wet skin and rinse with warm water
Your skin will be gently exfoliated and look radiant
Use weekly as a part of your beauty routine 🙂
Try it, your wallet and body will thank you!
We recommend Young Living for the essential oils.